A bundle of online professional learning sessions specially designed for classroom, Reading Recovery, literacy specialists, and resource teachers. The bundle includes 12 sessions with associated handouts that are immediately available upon purchase. Sessions are no longer than 90 minutes and are available for repeat watching until August 31, 2022. All sessions are in English and are presented by some of North Americas greatest early literacy experts.
Included sessions are:
- Movin’ On Up – How to support students to read at level 3 and beyond presented by Melissa Wilde
- Partnerships in Supporting Young Children’s Language and Writing presented by Janice Greenberg and Shelley Stagg-Peterson
- Taking a Closer Look when Acceleration is Compromised presented by Betsy Kaye
- Sensitive Observation of Students presented by Allyson Matczuk
- Constructing the Connection – Working at the Whiteboard presented by Gretchen Gerhardt and Devin Ashley
- Interactive Writing 2.0 presented by CC Bates
- Considering Syntax and Structure when Selecting Books at the Early Levels presented by Adria Klein
- Claiming Teacher and Student Agency in the era of the ‘science of reading’ presented by Paul Thomas
- Making Superb Decisions: Understanding Patterns in Running Records to Inform Instruction presented by Shari Worsfold
- Responsive Small Group Teaching: Meeting Diverse Needs presented by Jana Logue-Arbou and Lisa Hoover
- Bridging Children into Literacy: Making Little Books presented by Lorna Ansems
- Planning for Meaningful, Culturally Responsive Teaching in the Early Literacy Classroom presented by Brenda Stein-Dzaldov
Grab this great bundle of informative and engaging sessions that you can apply to your teaching practice right away. All 12 sessions for the next 4 months for just $220 – a discount of 40%.