Would you like to make a difference in the life of a young child struggling with reading comprehension and early literacy? One great way is to get involved with the Canadian Institute of Reading Recovery. We’re a community that believes each child deserves to learn to read and write.
Like most not for profit organizations we welcome help from volunteers. Whether you have been involved with Reading Recovery as a teacher, parent, student, or are simply interested early literacy, there is almost certainly an opportunity for you to share your time and talent with the CIRR.
- Volunteer at a CIRR event
- Help to write/edit newsletter articles
- Like the CIRR page on Facebook and share our posts with your friends
- Consider joining a CIRR Board committee
- If you were a Reading Recovery student, let us know what you are up to now. (Email CIRR)
- Make a charitable donation to CIRR (Donate now)
Charitable Registration Number 139744973RR0001
Contact CIRR at CIRR@rrcanada.org